Tuesday, July 17, 2007

MD and JD (Part 1)

Before we headed back home to Australia we managed to cross paths briefly with Mad Dog and Jenai.


We managed to fit in a bit of a sunny walk. Mad Dog, in case you didn't know, is the one who decided to go hiking with an umbrella.


Dan had a few problems coping with the rain. For the water engineers, it did happen to be a 1 in 25 year storm (that may be a slight exaggeration, but we'll just go with that for now) so I'll say I understand a little.


Before it was back to the Land of Oz for Dan and I, there was of course time to take in a couple of Canada's fine (although not in some peoples opinions) ales...

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Matt said...

I'm waiting for Part II to find out what I did for the rest of my holiday!

Dave said...

Patience, patience...all in good time. I'm still waiting to find out how Australia was for us first!