Friday, February 02, 2007

Family - January 2007

Sophie, Mum and Dan at Sandbar (our favourite restaurant)


Sisters...







This is good!


On top of Whistler at the Inukshuk!









Serious posing!





Us at the ice sculpture at Lake Louise


And who would think she's only 14!!


A newsagent owned by the Cutler Family! Apparently a common name in Nelson, BC



Sophie in Sepia, Lake Louise



Enjoying the best coffee of the trip in Nelson, BC



Bruce, Stanley and the newest member of our family, Ribs!

2 comments:

australblue said...

Thanks David. Got your blog address (obviously).
Mine is:

http://www.xanga.com/KangaBlue

Click on any picture for a higher-def substitute to download.

Fi's wedding coming soon....
Regards,
Allan

Anonymous said...

Hi Dan,

I dropped my computer about 7 weeks ago and lost all my email address and phone numbers etc cause I managed to wipe my hard drive! I have sent you a few emails to what I thought was your email address but I haven't heard back so I guess it is not correct (was trying to remeber of the top of my head). Googled you blog and eventually found it! Would love to hear from you. Send me an email when you get a chance.

Megan :-) (Hay)