Friday, February 02, 2007

Weekend in Whistler

On a weekend in November, the snow really started to fall... and Whistler finally opened for another Winter season!!!
Dave and Dan, foreseeing the next 3 months as being filled with visitors from home, thought it was a great idea to escape the city and spend the weekend relaxing in a cabin on the lake, just a few minutes from Whistler village.

Here are the views from our window:
Ski runs on Blackcomb


The lake and other cabins


Whistler and Blackcomb mountains








Is that a picture or our window???!




Dan admiring the view. (You may notice a little difference)






1 comment:

Unknown said...

How can there be no comments on this post when it features Dan's new hair colour. That's ridiculous. The lack of comment I mean. I love the new do.

I can't believe how long it's been since I've checked out your blog. Must be working too hard.